Come celebrate the Thrive week 2016 kick-off on October 31 at UBC Vancouver!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Grab a healthy snack and a hot drink
- Chat with Professor Ono, friends & colleagues
- Grab a free yellow stress ball
- Listen to live music by the Fireside Quintet
- Learn more about Thrive 2016
Join us in kicking off a wonderful week filled with events, activities and opportunities for engagement that promote building positive mental health for all on campus.
Location: Money and Raymond M.C. Lee Square (intersection of East Mall and University Boulevard)
Special thanks to our event sponsors: UBC Food Services, Campus and Community Planning and Student Communications.