UBC Recreation and Thrive are collaborating to wrap up Thrive 2018 with UBC’s Largest Zumba!
Make your lunch break a little different, and be prepared to move like no one is watching. Come check-out this free intro to Zumba event where it’s all about getting moving and having fun! In addition to the Zumba classes, there will also be many activities outside of dancing for those who aren’t comfortable grooving (games, booths and healthy snacks). Save the date of November 2 for this annual free event, open to everyone, regardless of ability or fitness level. See you there!
- Event date: Friday November 2, 2018
- What to Bring: Running shoes and loose fitting clothes are recommended. Bring out your friends and co-workers to try something new and have some fun!
- Check-in a the Student Recreation Centre at 12:00 pm for this FREE event.
- Enjoy one (or both!) of the two – fifteen minute classes (12:10 pm and 12:30 pm)
- Resource fair and refreshments will be available to enjoy and peruse when you’re not having a blast to music.
What is Zumba?
Zumba is a Latin American-inspired dance fitness style, also known as the world’s largest fitness party. Trying it for the first time? Remember to wear comfortable shoes and clothes!
Who Can Participate:
This event is open to everyone regardless of ability or fitness level. Students, UBC Staff & Faculty, as well as the public are invited to attend this free event!
At UBC Recreation we aspire to include everyone in our programs and facilities. But you may have questions or concerns about if this event is right for you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our event team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-822-6000.
Join us and Thrive. Moving regularly can help you manage stress and feel more positive.
Snacks and drinks for this event provided by UBC Food Services.